Most technical questions have a one-minute answer that takes two hours to find.
Drupal Coach was created to be the service that we always wished we had.
We frequently found ourselves wishing we had someone who we could just ask when we had a question, instead of spending the hundreds or thousands of hours research solutions that were already out there... somewhere.
If you are in one of these situations, then Drupal Coach is the help you didn't know you needed:
- I want someone I can just ask things like "which module should I use for this" or "How do I do this [thing]"
- I'm new-ish to Drupal and know the basics, but need a quick pointer now and then.
- I need to add new functionality to a site, but don't know what the best solutions are out there, and want someone experienced to ask before I go down the wrong track.
- I work on projects where I'm the only Drupal person, and I don't have anyone to ask if I have a questions.
- As the team lead, everybody asks me questions, but I don't have anyone to ask when I get stumped. I need someone I can ask for help.
- Collaboration is great, but our developers frequently interrupting each other with questions that break their flow. How can I keep the project moving without disrupting other people on the team?
- I want someone with broader expertise that can advise us on the best way to build our systems.
- We've got this one issue we haven't been able to resolve and we need someone to just come in and fix it for us quickly so we can get on with the project!
Want to learn more?
Click on the orange button in the bottom right of the screen and we can chat right now!
We realize that this site is pretty basic so far, but that's because we're spending our time making sure other peoples' sites are awesome. We're working on it, but we're taking the agile MVP approach to ensure that we provide services people want, not just things that we think sound good.